For clients participating in emerging market economies, we offer a suite of strategic legal solutions for domestic and global companies. HLG is the first U.S. based law firm to expand its cannabis industry services across the globe, with attorneys in the European Union, Canada, Latin America, and beyond. As a result, we have created the world’s largest and most sophisticated cannabis industry network with attorneys who are uniquely equipped to help clients attain success in foreign jurisdictions.
We provide elite guidance on the many legal questions that arise for international businesses, political entities, governments, and ancillary service providers. Our international team of attorneys can also assist and support foreign clients in U.S.-inbound interests such as market entry strategy, strategic partnerships, and business transactions.
HLG’s international law team:
- Assists with international expansion strategies
- Facilitates capital raise efforts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and joint ventures
- Cross-border transactions Advises and coordinates import/export issues
- Provides guidance on FDA (or international equivalent agencies) regulations
- Provides accurate real-time country-by-country legal status
- Assists with international distribution
- Builds out international client asset portfolios within the global cannabis economy
- Syncs the complex and varied international regulatory models in order to develop a cogent production and distribution strategy for our clients
- Assists companies acquiring assets abroad
- Supports on building out competitive business plans
In addition, HLG has a strategic international consortium of partners that are leaders in their respective fields, comprised of professional consultants and service providers with expertise in the global hemp marketplace and the regulated marijuana industry, whether that be science-based, medical-focused, or otherwise.
With over a decade of cannabis industry successes, our reputation is the result of serving an entrepreneurial client base, which demands professional service with an eye towards new markets, new opportunities, and ultimately, global expansion and investment.
Practice Area Leads
Attorney Brian C. Muraresku graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Brown University, with a concentration in Latin, Greek and Sanskrit.
HLG INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEY
Luis is a Mexican-licensed attorney with special expertise in cross-border business law and corporate transactions.
Cuidado, porque aquí viene algunos consejos gratis. Antes del golpe del COVID-19, nuestro equipo en HLG se había estado preparando para el lanzamiento de un podcast. A medida que el impacto de la pandemia comenzó
Por: Richard Bardenstein En un movimiento muy esperado por la industria local del cannabis, el Ministro de Economía e Industria de Israel emitió una orden el 13 de mayo de 2020 en donde se incluye
20 de mayo de 2020 Comisiones del Senado mexicano aprueban el Dictamen sobre el cannabis ... pero se extiende el plazo El 4 de marzo de 2020, tres Comisiones del Senado mexicano aprobaron en lo
by Richard Bardenstein In a move long awaited by the local cannabis industry, Israel’s Minister of Economy and Industry issued an order on May 13, 2020, adding cannabis and cannabis products to the list of