HLG Global is comprised of various single attorneys and partner law firms in strategic locations around the world. HLG Global has also identified groups of accountants, bankers, consultants and other professional service providers that can provide full-service solutions to cannabis industry companies seeking to obtain licensure, expand, and/or create ventures in all cannabis-friendly markets around the world.
With attorneys and other professionals in the European Union, Latin America, Australia and beyond.
HLG Global assists with:
- International expansion strategies
- The facilitation of capital raise efforts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Cross-border transactions
- FDA counsel (and international equivalents)
- Real-time, country-by-country legal reviews
- International distribution strategies
- International client asset portfolios within the global cannabis economy
- Syncs the complex and varied international regulatory models in order to develop a cogent production and distribution strategy for our clients
HLG Global provides elite guidance on the many questions that arise for international businesses, governments and ancillary service providers. HLG Global’s partners are a worldwide collection of professionals with expertise in the global hemp marketplace and the regulated marijuana industry, whether that be science-based, medical-focused, or otherwise. Our international consortium partners each bring their own expertise to the table; they are leaders in their respective fields. HLG Global’s partnerships will be a resource benefitting all corners of the world in facilitating global commerce, navigating legalization, implementation, enforcement, and research, among other important issues.
Should you have any questions, or require assistance beginning/expanding operations, acquiring assets, or building out a competitive business plan, please contact HLG Global today.