What the Farm Bill Means for the Marijuana Industry
The Farm Bill doesn’t just impact the hemp industry in the United States. It also has potentially huge implications on the marijuana industry, particularly medical marijuana.
In this session, you’ll gain insights on:
- Why oil-based hemp products might be medical marijuana’s greatest threat.
- How marijuana enterprises can integrate hemp into their business plans and/or harness cultivation and processing efficiencies gleaned from the hemp industry.
- How the Farm Bill may empower the FDA to exert oversight of the medical marijuana industry.
- How hemp has created inroads for medical marijuana in some states, and what it may do for cannabis in the future.
- How marijuana growers and processers can exploit hemp legalization to access traditional banking and insurance services.