Med Brazão is a member of the Human Rights Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association at Rio Grande do Norte and a member of ANATRA (Employment Lawyers Association). He has experience with litigation, constitutional law, labor, and employment law. Additionally, he has presented lectures and seminars in Northeast Brazil, taught many courses, and worked with the Brazilian Institute of Criminal Sciences as a researcher. He also has worked with International Amnesty in Brazil and regularly works on pro bono cases.
- Tribunal de Justiça do Rio Grande do Norte (Justice Court of Rio Grande do Norte): worked as a law clerk in criminal cases.
- Cássio Leandro Advocacia Trabalhista
- MDR Advocacia
- Centro Universitário Maurício de Nassau, UNINASSAU
- Centro Universitário do Rio Grande do Norte, UNI-RN
- Human Rights Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association at Rio Grande do Norte