Attorneys practicing tax law can assist businesses and individuals in navigating legal issues surrounding their taxes. Taxes can be complicated and the legal issues arising from tax problems can be confusing.
Some examples of where attorney consultation on particular questions about tax law may be useful are:
- Understanding and Responding to IRS Notices
- Navigating IRS or State Tax Audits
- Dealing with Foreign Tax Questions
- Confronting Tax Liens or Levies
- Resolving Employee Tax Disputes
- Clarifying Tax Liability
- Ensuring Compliance with Applicable Tax Laws
To consult with Hoban Law Group on a question about tax law, call us at 303-674-7000.