Sam has more than five years of litigation experience working matters ranging from personal injury to complex commercial disputes. At Hoban Law Group, Sam focuses his practice primarily on representation of businesses and individuals who are either prosecuting or defending claims involving breach of contract and general business disputes.
- Represents small to large hemp and marijuana companies engaged in general business disputes.
- Experience in a range of litigation issues, including FED actions, breach of contract, business divorce, disputes involving agricultural commodities transactions, etc.
- Significant courtroom and deposition experience, including three first and second chair jury trials to successful verdict.
- 2013 – University of Denver, College of Law, JD
- 2007 – University of Arizona, BA Journalism
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association