Peter has over a decade of experience practicing law in the States of Kansas, Maryland, and Missouri. He is based in Kansas City and primarily concentrates his practice on representing business groups in the new medical marijuana and hemp industries of Kansas and Missouri. Peter has successfully represented companies applying for state licenses to cultivate, dispense, transport, and process medical marijuana and hemp. He counsels clients on a variety of legal issues, including business and transactional law, licensing, regulatory compliance, real estate, acquisitions, employment, litigation, appeals, and dispute resolution.
Peter also has extensive experience as a civil litigator – both prosecuting and defending claims. He has first-chaired numerous civil jury trials to verdict and has achieved excellent results for his clients at trial, including multiple six and seven-figure verdicts. Should a client’s best interests be served by invoking the litigation process, Peter is absolutely qualified to excel in the courtroom and to advocate with creativity and persuasion on his client’s behalf.
- 2008, J.D., Washburn University, School of Law
- 2001, B.A., St. Mary’s College of Maryland, English
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Missouri Cannabis Trade Association
- Bar Associations of Kansas, Maryland, and Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County, Kansas Bar Association